Friday, November 18, 2011

Latin Grammys 2011 ( Sofia Vergara & Shakira )

   
Sofia Vergara in a White Shimmery Silver Gown
Reem Acra

Hello Everyone, 
The Latin Grammys was last week 
and my favorite of the night were Sofia Vergara and Shakira

Skakira in Gold

Which one is your favorite? Do you prefer Silver or Gold?

Note, I don't get pay for promoting any product or sales I show in any of my posts.
I do it so that everyone knows what's in stores and so that everyone can take advantage of the sales, just like I do.

1 comment:

  1. They both looked amazing, I adore both dresses and this glittery trend is really something else, when used properly it makes for some amazing garments! Your blog is lovely by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete