Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Accessories ( Neck Warmers ) Top Shop

Jacquard Neckwarmer $32.00
Love this one

Hello Everyone,
More Neck Warmers.... Here's a few of my favorites in stores now Top Shop

Faux Fur Neck Warmer $50.00
A bit expensive but I think it's cute

Cable Plait Neck Warmer $45.00

Black Fluffy Neck Warmer $25.00


Note, I don't get pay for promoting any product or sales I show in any of my posts.
I do it so that everyone knows what's in stores and so that everyone can take advantage of the sales, just like I do.

5 comments:

  1. I love them all, and really want one for this winter!:)
    x, Niki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snoods are perfect for the fall/winter!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought a new faux fur collar from F21 and I love it!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete