Monday, October 3, 2011

ON SALE now - Jackets / Coats ( Macys )

 Steve Madden Coat
Long Sleeve Belted High Low Skirted Trench
ON SALE now $149.99

Hello Everyone, 
ON SALE now, at macys great selections of Jackets and Coats 
These are my favorites

Kenneth Cole Reaction Jacket 
Long Sleeve Belted Asymmetrical Wool Trench Style
ON SALE now $199.00

London Fog Jacket
Long Sleeve Double Breasted Belted Trench Style
ON SALE now $99.98

Steve Madden Coat
Long Sleeve Belted Cape Style
ON SALE now $129.00

 INC International Concepts Jacket
Faux Fur Belted Suede Trench
ON SALE now $224.99

 Calvin Klein Coat
Long Sleeve Faux Leather Trim Trench
ON SALE now $129.99

 
Nine West Coat 
Belted Asymmetrical Zip 
Faux Leather Trim Hidden Hood Down
ON SALE now $199.99


Note, I don't get pay for promoting any product or sales I show in any of my posts.
I do it so that everyone knows what's in stores and so that everyone can take advantage of the sales, just like I do.

13 comments:

  1. wow that Calvin Klein trench coat is amazing :) Great post :)

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice picks! with the weather getting colder I'm def thinking of investing in another well tailored jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE faux fur trench!!!:)
    xoxo
    Jelena
    http://glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. im in serious need of that Steve Madden coat. so beautiful. wonderful post, love. thanks so much for sharing. I'd love if you check out my latest outfit post. It's all about simplistic drama and one of my ultra favorite fall trends. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really could use a trench coat! Thanks for the ideas!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Pau, I like the CK trench as well. Not sure about Steve Madden, I mean they look nice, but quality wise its expensive. I expect Kenneth Cole or higher at that price point. But they look nice.

    xoxo

    Cinderella's Closet NYC

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like so much what you post. feel free to check out mine and follow me if you really like.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi lovely,
    how are you?
    I'm just back from Milan Fashion Week:fab!;)
    I am now very tired but very happy to have been there:)
    I love the first jacket!!So cute!!
    See you soon
    Xoxo
    Mary
    fashionteaat5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that second red one!


    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are fabolous coats, they are so adoable and pretty specially the calvin klein coat I love it.

    ReplyDelete