Monday, August 13, 2018

Basics in my closet: JCrew Factory

Hello Everyone, 
Here are my favorite items from Jcrew Factory.
These are basics in my closet.


 This cardigan is 3/4 sleeves and light weight cotton. Great for summer. I own this cardigan in black but it's available in 8 colors. 

 This is my favorite long sleeve cardigan. It's perfect for layering in Fall/Winter/Spring but I also wear it in the Summer. It's light weight and Cotton. 
I own this cardigan in black but it's available in 10 colors. 

 
This Sweater Blazer is a recent purchase. Love the Cotton Stretch Material. It's warm but not heavy. You can wear it casual and dressy. Can't wait for Fall/Winter to wear it. I own it in black but it's available in 4 colors.

This Open-Front Sweater Blazer is on my wishlist for Fall. I LOVE this charcoal color, would look great with an all black outfit. It's available in 3 colors. 

Instagram: yajairasfashionnotes
Click on the image and it will take you to the website so you can see items in detail. 
Not sponsored. 

Images from:https://factory.jcrew.com

No comments:

Post a Comment