Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Shoe HAUL - Ready for Summer!!


Hello Everyone, 
This is my first post where I will be showing a few items that I purchased.
Here's my SHOE HAUL!!
 If you like these kind of post, please let me know

 
Brown Sneakers
$24.00 from Sketchers
These look really nice on, great for Spring / Summer!!

  
Flat Sandals with Stud Details
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!
on SALE for $12.00 from Sketchers
Great Price!! 

 
American Eagle White Wedges
on SALE for $19.99 from Payless, regular price was $26.99
These are adorable and really comfortable.

 
 Blue Sandals with Flower Details 
$12.99 from Burlington
These look so PRETTY. LOVE them!! 

Total of $70 for 4 pairs of shoes!! Can't beat that!!
I'm for sure ready for Summer

I will be making OUTFIT POST when I wear these!!


Pictures by me

2 comments:

  1. i love the blue floral flats!!

    http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh wow, the first and the last one are my favorit! so wonderful!!

    and you're right, we all need nude and black shoes ;> thanks for you comment!

    wish u a nice evening
    xx

    ReplyDelete