Sunday, March 4, 2012

Do we LIKE? Colorblock Dress

Lanvin for Nordstrom Ad
Vanity Fair 2012 Issue

Hello Everyone,
This is  Lanvin Techno Twill Caftan Dress $3,595.00
 Without looking at the price,
 Do we LIKE? This, Black and White Colorblock Dress
I do
 I would wear it with a belt at my waist.

Note, I don't get pay for promoting any product or sales I show in any of my posts.
I do it so that everyone knows what's in stores and so that everyone can take advantage of the sales, just like I do.

2 comments:

  1. So rad, I'd totally rock it! I really enjoyed browsing through your posts, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. I love discovering new blogs!

    Sarah xoxo
    http://pandorasboxblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Totally adore everything about that dress!

    PS. We've a GIVEAWAY to Number A! Check it out if you'd like! :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete