Monday, February 13, 2012

NYFW - Fall 2012 Ready to Wear (Day Five)

Carlos Miele
 Hats / Pattern / Belts / Lace / Blazer / Peep Toe Shoes

Hello Everyone, 
NY Fashion Week showing Fall 2012 Ready To Wear
Here are my favorites from today!

   
Carlos Miele
Pattern / Color / Sheer Fabrics / Fur / Cropped Pants / Peep Toe Shoes  

 
Carolina Herrera
Pattern / Sheer / Gloves / Boots

   
Tommy Hilfiger
Military Jackets / Color Block / Plaids / Leather /  Leather Gloves / Hats / Boots / Crossbody Bags / Totes

 
Chris Benz
Bright Colors / Cropped Pants / Shiny Fabrics / Gloves / Hats

 
Jenny Packham
Bright Colors / Shiny Fabrics

Note, I don't get pay for promoting any product or sales I show in any of my posts.
I do it so that everyone knows what's in stores and so that everyone can take advantage of the sales, just like I do.

1 comment:

  1. With Herrera I love the most looks!
    kisses

    Jelena
    glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete