Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Academy Awards Night 2012

Penelope Cruz
Giorgio Armani
Off The Shoulder Gown with ruched detailing
I LOVE this Gown, It's so Simple and Elegant. Perfect. She looks GREAT!!

Hello Everyone, 
As we all know Sunday Night was the 84th Annual Academy Awards
Here are my FAVORITES from the night!!

Jennifer Lopez
Zuhair Murad Gown
Gorgeous Nude and silver figure-hugging gown with transparent crystal beading,
 plunging neckline and cut-out long sleeves.
I think this Gown would look better if the sleeves didn't have the cut-out

 Gwyneth Paltrow
Tom Ford 
White Gown with a Cape
Love it - She looks Elegant!!

Michelle Williams
Louis Vuitton
 Coral Gown
 Love the color of this Gown!!


Note, I don't get pay for promoting any product or sales I show in any of my posts.
I do it so that everyone knows what's in stores and so that everyone can take advantage of the sales, just like I do.

2 comments: