Monday, January 30, 2012

Inspired Outfit ( Knitted Top with Lace Front )


Hello Everyone, 
Here's an Inspired Outfit using items from previous post
( CUTE COMBINATION )

  Top Shop
Knitted Top with Lace Front $76.00

Levi's
Modern Demi Curve Skinny Jeans $68.00

Top Shop 
Leather Heart Clasp Purse $24.00

Forever 21 
Glittered Bead Earrings $ 6.80

Forever 21
Assorted Bracelets Set $5.80

Note, I don't get pay for promoting any product or sales I show in any of my posts.
I do it so that everyone knows what's in stores and so that everyone can take advantage of the sales, just like I do.

3 comments:

  1. I love the color of this top. It's so rich!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love. I'm so into that blue/teal/aqua color right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look, I love this blue shade, so refreshing!
    xoxo

    Jelena
    glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete