Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Sketch Inspired by Bottega Veneta Dress

My Sketch
Fringe

Hello Everyone,
 Above is my sketch inspired on this Veneta Dress
Jennifer Aniston in a Bottega Veneta Dress / Brian Atwood Shoes
Marie Claire July 2011 Issue
LOVE the Fringe Details and Fabrication / Pattern - Beautiful 


Note, I don't get pay for promoting any product or sales I show in any of my posts.
I do it so that everyone knows what's in stores and so that everyone can take advantage of the sales, just like I do.

18 comments:

  1. i like your sketch maybe sometime, u can sketch for me. hehehheeh. wanna exchange link?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is very cute!

    xoxo
    http://shishiwaldorf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. job well done.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun Bottega Veneta dress. Good job, Yajaira.

    xoxo

    Cinderella's Closet NYC

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post, i really love this dress!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely inspiration! and great sketch too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow you're simply great!
    love the sketch, it's perfect!!!
    xoxo

    Syriously in Fashion
    Syriously Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your sketch, very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice scribble,the picture seems to be more glamorous..dancing fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi lovely,
    I totally love this dress!So cuteee!!:)
    Your sketch is fab!!I really like it!!
    I'm following:)Follow back,dear?:)
    Have a great Sunday!
    xoxo
    Mary
    fashionteaat5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. 経典と個性完璧に融合するbottega 財布はさり気なくこれみよがしなブランド力を十分にアピール!非常に定番中の定番です!女子必見のファッションアイテムbottega veneta バッグがスタイリッシュな個性をよりクールに引き立ててくれるその存在感は相変わらず見事。より大人らしさをアピール。出来上がった今世紀最高のBottega ショルダーバッグ!!

    ReplyDelete