Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Outfit Post ( Me ) - Zara Dress

Hello Everyone, 
Here's an outfit post showing a pretty Zara Dress I bought recently

In this photo you can see the Crochet Detailed Sleeves

As you all know RED is my favorite color
so I decided to wear the dress with
Red Shoes ( JC Penney ) & matching Skinny Belt ( H&M )

 
I wore a set of Gray Pearl Bracelets ( Forever 21 ) 
and a Red Floral Bracelet ( Gift ) I always Wear
Better Photo of the Shoes

Here's the dress on the website - I paid $49.00
If you like it - it's on Sale now for $39.00


Note, I don't get pay for promoting any product or sales I show in any of my posts.
I do it so that everyone knows what's in stores and so that everyone can take advantage of the sales, just like I do.

17 comments:

  1. What a great dress - and I love the belt and shoes you paired with it!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress! You've got a cute blog! Would you like to follow each other? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's soooooooooo cute!
    xxx


    mymessybook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a cute dress on you! aww <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a very cute dress:) I love it!

    ♥ Kisses ♥

    http://thrilloftheheel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your dress;)

    fashion-ache.blogspot.com

    XX K&M
    if u like us, let`s follow

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so chic and pretty in this dress! And you have such an amazing skin! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great!! this dress is amazing and I love the feather necklace on the top as well! Thanks for your lovely comments!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. U're doll!!:) Love the dress!
    xoxo
    Jelena
    http://glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful dress!
    Can you follow each other? :) I'm following you already!
    kiss,yumiKo

    yumikontheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous! Am a new follower here =)) check out my blog and follow me too if you like!hope to see more of your post ;)

    http://sittieinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Zara!! Your dress is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete