Thursday, June 16, 2011

White Swimsuits!!!

Gianni Bini
Crochet Top - $57.00
Ruffled Bottom - $49.00

Hello Everyone, 
Above I'm showing a White Crochet Bandeau Swim Suit from Gianni Bini
featured on the Glamour June 2011 Issue

 A White / Cream Swim Suit is a Summer MOST have!!
It's Cute / Pretty / Clean / Sophisticated
and you can find them in all kind of styles to go with your body type

See below for other options of White Swim Suits!!

Top Shop
White / Cream Lace Bandeau 
$56.00
Cute Cute Cute!!!


Gap
One Shoulder Bandeau Top w/ Solid Bottom
Top $36.95
Bottom $34.95
I love the one shoulder top - I think this one is my favorite.


Macys 
Guess - Embellished Halter Bikini
Top $39.00
Bottom $29.00
The Gold Details on this one are really cute.

If you are looking for a hat to go with your Swimsuit
check out my "Spring & Royal Hats" post.

If you want to LIKE me on Facebook
If you want to follow me with BlogLovin

2 comments: