Saturday, June 18, 2011

Featuring Post ( Style in Vintage) " Soft Colorblock Stripes" Zara Dress


 
Picture from my post / STYLE in VINTAGE

Hello Everyone
A few weeks ago, I published an outfit post of a Zara Dress "Soft Colorblock Stripes" that I thought was really cute 
I got a lot of comments from all of you 

Yesterday, a fellow blogger posted pictures of her wearing the exact same dress
I thought it would be great to share this STYLE IN VINTAGE

If you want to LIKE me on Facebook
If you want to follow me with BlogLovin

5 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you for sharing her blog! It's such a beautiful dress and the colors are so colorful and happy! Plus she's so pretty and her hair looks amazing! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous dress! thanks for sharing and her blog!

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yajaira, thank0s a lot for this post!! I'm so sorry for not write you before today, but I was in a "small" holidays =P Thank's a lot!!

    www.styleinvintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo cute! I love the stripes and colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this dress! I was so bummed they did not have my size. looks adorable on her!

    ReplyDelete