Thursday, April 21, 2011

Whites for Spring ( Express )


Hello Everyone, 
WHITE was all over the runway for Spring and it's everywhere in stores.
Yesterday, I posted WHITE Dresses that I think are really cute for Spring / Summer.
(Thank You all for your comments)

After work, I was walking on 34st and walked by Express 
and saw their ALL WHITE Windows. 

I thought the windows looked so PURE and CLEAN 
but SIMPLE and CHIC at the same time
 I had to take a picture to share with all of you

Also H&M has ALL WHITE Windows
I will try to go there today and take a picture and maybe post it tomorrow.

If you want to LIKE me on Facebook
If you want to follow me with BlogLovin

13 comments:

  1. ♥ So nice post.) Love your blog.) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeaah i love this h&m window too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also so scared to wear all white but I feel like I should break out of that comfort zone this summer and give it a try!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the white colour everywhere!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color white, nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHHH, being in NYC is soo the right place to see fashion and all the windows. So jealous. :-)
    XXX to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this!! Although white isn't a color - I love it!

    Vicky
    new post: click here:&
    follow me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Withe is always a good color :D

    xxx London & Paris

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this trend!!! I'm gonna make a white crochet fular!!!! It's beautiful!!!

    Wherever the Sunset is

    ReplyDelete
  10. white is the perfect color for summer.
    kisses

    http://elbauldeladyshira.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need summer! haha :D

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post..

    Giveaway on my blog!

    http://inspiremebitch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete