Monday, September 20, 2010

S/S 11 Fashion Week Review

The leading colors shown in mostly ALL runways were Black / White / Gray.
But of course, designers also showed vibrant pops of Red / Pink / Yellow / Orange and different shades of Blue.
Personally, I love Black / White / Gray so I'm really happy with Spring 11 colors.
Spring is not Spring without Florals and for Spring 2011 we will sure see LOTS of feminine florals in soft and bright colors.
Sexy Animal Prints all over the runway!!!
I love this springs animal prints - they are simple neutral and give a sexy chic look.


Ginghan in Basic Black / White / Gray or Brights. 

Neutral Plaids with Bright Accents. 
I specially love this Simple Neutral Jason Wu Plaid Dress - the long jacket look - I would wear it with a nice belt at the waist and Opaque Tights.

Space Dye Looks in Tan / Browns and also Brights.

Feathers as accents - all over the runway.


The One Shoulder Look I think was the most viewed style on the runway.
I love it! It's feminine and sexy....


No comments:

Post a Comment